Vista Village Senior Living, a premier Assisted Living and Memory Care Community for seniors, is searching for caregivers to add to our care team. Our ideal caregivers must have previous care-giving experience working with seniors and have flexible work schedules, able to work day, evening, night shifts, and weekends. A true love for seniors and a caring heart are must-haves.
Some responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Respond promptly to resident and staff needs. Carry a pager and radio at all times while at the property.
- Assist both caregivers and residents in performing activities of daily living, including; shaving, dressing, oral hygiene, toileting, bathing, incontinence care, feeding, nail care, transferring in and out of beds/wheelchairs, and the setting and clearing of tables at meal time.
- Work towards maintaining each resident's self-respect, personal dignity, personal safety and confidentiality.
- Display tact and friendliness when dealing with residents, families, visitors and co-workers.
- Assist new residents with arranging personal items and help familiarize residents and their family members with their new surroundings.
- Encourage residents to participate in daily activities such as bed making, laundry, and setting tables.
- Communicate with community healthcare professionals, including physicians, discharge planners, nurses and state agencies on the care needs of all residents at the property.
All candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen and a state-required criminal background check. If you have caregiver experience, a customer service attitude, a love for seniors, and interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume.