Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Float Pool-General Nursing
Part Time- Benefits Eligible
BLS certification (required upon hire)
- POSITION SUMMARY/PURPOSE
- Under the direction of the registered nurse, the purpose of this position is to protect and promote health, prevent illness and injury, and alleviate suffering through nursing diagnosis and treatment. In partnership with the registered nurse, demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting through oversight of the interdisciplinary health care team to provide holistic care and advocate for patients and families served.
- License /Certification
- Current CA Certified Nursing Assistant certification
- ASN students: current enrollment with completion of 3rd semester in an accredited RN Program.
- BSN students: current enrollment with completion of 4th semester in an accredited RN Program.
- Concurrent enrollment throughout employment in a BRN approved Work Study Course through an affiliated school.