The Chesapeake, VA Office of Care Advantage Inc. is searching for compassionate , dedicated caregivers to join our care giving family and provide exceptional care to our clients. We are looking for committed individuals who understand the importance of meeting client expectations while helping them maintain a happy, high quality of life.
We are looking for caregivers who can work in and around the Virginia Beach area.
Caregiver responsibilities and duties may include but are not limited to:
- Prepping and cooking meals
- Performing light housekeeping duties
- Assisting client with personal care & hygiene
- Assisting clients with ambulation and mobility around the home or outside (taking to appointments, walks)
- Provide medication reminders
- Document and report any changes in client's health status
- Record daily care notes
- Be an engaging, respectful companion
Benefits of being a Caregiver:
- 1 to 1 caregiver to client ratio
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing training
- Weekly Pay
- Feeling of knowing you helped someone
If you are a PCA or CNA and are looking to join our expanding caregiver family in the Virginia Beach area, please APPLY now or call our office for immediate consideration at 757-436-1711.