re you ready to take your career tothe next level? LoanCare, one of the topproviders in the mortgage services industry, seeks an individual with a solidwork history in the mortgage or real estate industry, to join our team as an LossMitigation Supervisor The ideal candidate will enjoy working with clients,both internal and external; be detail oriented; and is driven to meet tightdeadlines in a fast paced environment. If you are ready for a career and notjust your next job, now is the time to join our team and become a part ofsomething big.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
In this role, you will
- Manage daily operational functions within the department
- Ensure quality of staff performance
- Monitor pipeline milestone progression to meet SLA and agencytimelines
- Deliver pipeline summary of data to management
- Develop team members
WHO YOU ARE
- The capability to work in a fast paced, multi-facetedenvironment
- The ability to pay attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to think critically
- PC skills (but not limited to) Word, Excel, Access, Internet andMSP (or similar) application
WHO WE ARE
LoanCare, a ServiceLink company, is aleading national provider of full service subservicing and interim subservicingto the mortgage industry and has offered its expertise and best practices inproviding servicing solutions for others since 1991. At the present time,LoanCare subservices over 1 million loans in 50 states. LoanCare has a seasonedloan servicing team with senior managers averaging nearly 30 years ofexperience in the mortgage and financial services industry.
LoanCare is an Equal Opportunityemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, protectedveteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected byapplicable law.
Essentialfunctions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform,with or without reasonable accommodation
- Supervises daily operation of the Loss Mitigation department
- Versed and compliant with all the state and federal regulatory lossmitigation requirements, including but not limited to, the CFPBs January 2014 RegulationX revision
- Ensures implementation of department procedures to accommodate Investorand/or Insurer changes and updates
- Monitor staff workload volumes to ensure proper coverage of all loansunder management of the loss mitigation department.
- Reviews loss mitigation transactions for approval or denial to ensureconsistency, accuracy, and quality within department
- Identifies trends and develops process improvements and systemenhancements to improve departments effectiveness
- Receives and resolves customer complaints
- Performs duties related to staff development such as performanceevaluations, disciplining employees, and training
- Compiles data and generates ad-hoc reporting for Management
- Responds to monthly Quality Control/Compliance audits
- Prepares and delivers Monthly Business Review to Management Team
- Provides monthly summary to Manager on departmental performanceobjectives
- Obtain a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) license within the first 120days of employment and, must acquire and maintain all required state MLOlicenses.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks asassigned
- Responsible for requesting, creating/preparing, updating/revising,reviewing, testing, finalizing/approving, conduct training and maintain thedepartments policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
*LoanCare will sponsor alllicensing related activities with a limit of three duplicate fees for eachindividual NMLS MLO exam.
- Associates Degree or a combination of education and experience thatprovides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform theessential job functions
- Five years of experience in one or more the following areas: MortgageBanking, Collections, Loss Mitigation, Bankruptcy and Foreclosure processes.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience, managing a team in a highvolume, fast paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Word. MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Knowledge of mortgage loan workout options (i.e. loan modifications,short sale, deed in lieu and foreclosure)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Knowledgeable in scheduling and volume forecasting
- Ability to organize, prioritize and allocate workload for optimumefficiency
- Solves problems with a sense of urgency by recognizing opportunities,understanding risks and acting quickly to overcome obstacles and reach asolution
- Ability to resolve conflict appropriately and effectively resolveproblems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a high level of professionalism and initiative
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment where prioritieschange frequently to meet business needs
- Ability to use a dialer system to make/receive phone calls
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must have the abilityto attend work and be productive during normal business hours and to workearly, late or weekend hours as needed for successful job performance.
Critical Thinking Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Reading Comprehension Understandingwritten sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
English Language Knowledge of the structure and content of the English languageincluding the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Speaking Talking to others to convey information effectively.
Active Learning Understanding the implications of new information forbothcurrent and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Active Listening Giving full attention to what other peopleis saying, taking time to understand the points being made, askingquestions as appropriate, and notinterrupting at inappropriate times.
Instructing Teaching others how to do something.
Judgment and Decision Making Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriateone.
Time Management Managing one's own time and the time of others.
Writing Communicating effectivelyin writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Complex Problem Solving Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Deductive Reasoning The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers thatmake sense.
Problem Sensitivity The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, onlyrecognizing there is a problem.
Written Comprehension The abilitytoread and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
Inductive Reasoning The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding arelationship among seemingly unrelated events).
Information Ordering The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g.,patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
Near Vision The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
Oral Comprehension The abilitytolisten to and understand information and ideaspresented through spoken words and sentences.
OralExpression The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Speech Recognition The ability to identify and understand the speech of anotherperson.
Speech Clarity The ability to speakclearlysoothers can understand you.
Sitting up to 95% of time
Walking up to 5% oftime
Occasional standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching and reaching
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICY
LoanCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, color, religion,sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.