Our Tysons, VA office is looking for IT Technical recruiters with a desire to pursue a future in Staffing Sales (Business Development and Account Management).
Are you looking for a fast paced, high energy environment where you can apply your entrepreneurial spirit? Want to see an immediate effect of your work and be rewarded monetarily? At Convergenz we encourage you to harness opportunity to build a career that directly impacts the growth and success of our organization. We expect the best and you are rewarded for your dedication and drive.
Convergenz has offices in the Northern Virginia as well as the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. Our Tysons office is located minutes away from Tysons Corner Center/ Galleria, Spring Hill Metro Station (silver line) and we are just a quick drive or metro ride into Washington DC!
As a recruiter, you will:
- Effectively communicate with candidates, peers and management to create a productive environment.
- Develop the ability to succeed at Business Development for B2B services.
- Develop excellent networking skills to establish and maintain relationships with both potential consultants and clients
- Act as a career coach and ally to each candidate within your network
- Develop and utilize recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates
- Evaluate and negotiate with consultants and candidates through qualification screening and interviewing
- Have strong documentation skills to maintain applicant tracking systems and other documentation tools
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Demonstrates a strong level of ownership, grit, and a team-oriented mindset
- Has an internal drive to succeed and interest in a sales-oriented career
- Enjoys networking and developing relationships with candidates
- Is motivated by achievement and will thrive in a position where your paycheck is a direct reflection of your effort
- Loves a fast-paced environment
- Has the desire to brainstorm new ideas and sources to find niche candidates
- BA/BS Degree required
- Fun, success-oriented team environment with team building events
- Comprehensive training program where you will learn our business from the ground up and be positioned for success
- Full benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vison plans, long and short term disability, life insurance, 401k
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- Holiday/Vacation/Sick pay as well as birthdays off
- Philanthropic Opportunities
- Incentive contests including company trips
- Referral Program
- Flexible Dress Code
Convergenz is an equal opportunity employer. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.