Job Title: Renewals Sales Account Manager for Federal accounts
Location: Vienna, VA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We're disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for an experienced Renewals Account Manager for our SAAS subscription services. The individual will have experience in performing Renewals sales and partnering closely with Field Sales executives in the renewals process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in fast-paced tech organizations with rapid growth.
- Consistently achieved sales quota in software renewals.
- Performed account management during the customer lifecycle.
- Partnered with multiple functional teams to engage with customers both directly and indirectly throughout their lifecycle.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with Sales to drive renewal strategy and manage renewal process across their account base.
- Work with Sales team to develop and execute win/win negotiation strategies that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship.
- Identify customer needs and demonstrate strong account management capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure.
- Become a subject matter expert on ServiceNow licensing models to provide both sales and customers assistance in licensing discussions.
- Monitor customer health metrics to identify risk early.
- Communicate risk clearly and work cross functionally to develop resolution strategies.
- Provide regular and accurate updates on renewal status to management and escalate as appropriate.
- Connect with customers on multi-year contracts via direct and indirect communication to ensure continued engagement and customer value realization.
- Work closely with our Customer Success organization to drive customer product adoption and high utilization.
- This role is office-based, and remote candidates will not be considered.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years demonstrated success in a Renewal Account Management and/or Customer Success capacity.
- Experience with a SaaS model focused on enterprise software preferred
- A driver mentality and is a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Proactive approach with strong attention to detail and organization.
- Team player mindset with a track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within a company.
- Excellent customer management skills; including sales, account management, and customer service.
- Shown creative problem-solving skills with strong initiative to identify areas of process improvement and efficiency.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and consistent quota achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.