Convergenz is looking for an experienced Staffing Account Manager.
Looking for a fast paced, high energy environment where you can apply your entrepreneurial spirit? Want to be somewhere where management trust you to perform versus micromanagement of hours or tasks? At Convergenz we encourage you to harness opportunity to build a career that directly impacts the growth and success of our organization. We expect the best and you are rewarded for your dedication and drive. Convergenz has offices in the Northern Virginia as well as the Dallas/ Fort Worth area.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Effectively develop business from multiple current Fortune 1000 clients as well as new business development. Focus on contract staffing is a must.
- Build upon your networking skills to establish and maintain relationships with both potential consultants and clients
- Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in local market.
- Overall achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in-line with Convergenz's vision and values.
- Utilize fulfillment strategies designed to identify candidates, evaluate through qualification screening, and negotiate offers with your Resource Manager Team
- Have strong documentation skills to maintain client tracking systems and other documentation tools
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Demonstrates a strong level of ownership, grit, and a team-oriented mindset
- Has at least 4 years of experience in the staffing industry with a successful track record (IT staffing preferred but not required)
- Has experience and passion around being part of a team and developing others
- Has an internal drive to succeed in a sales-oriented career
- Enjoys networking and developing relationships
- Is motivated by achievement and will thrive in a position where your paycheck is a direct reflection of your effort
- BA/BS Degree required
Preferred/ Not Required:
- Basic technical knowledge in most of the following technologies: .NET, Java, C++, SQL Server, Oracle, Cisco, Windows, Exchange/Active Directory, AWS, DevOps, Cloud, UNIX, Linux, SAP, and ERP Solutions
- Knowledge of general responsibilities for the following positions: Developer/Programmer, DBA, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Quality Assurance, Network Admin/Engineer, System Admin/Engineer
- Fun, success-oriented team environment with team building events
- Comprehensive Training Program: learn our business from the ground up to be positioned for success
- Full benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vison plans, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 401k
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- Holiday/Vacation/Sick pay as well as birthdays off
- Philanthropic Opportunities
- Incentive contests including company trips
- Referral Program | Flexible Dress Code
Convergenz is an equal opportunity employer. Please send resumes to email@example.com.