Maintenance is a very important role in our locations. The outside of our locations are our smile to the community, and determine in large part a guest's perception of our overall cleanliness and care level.
Maintenance team members assist management in achieving and maintaining interior and exterior cleanliness as well as maintaining restaurant and fueling equipment.
Prior experience in equipment maintenance, HVAC, journeyman, appliance repair, handyman or janitorial work is highly desirable.
· Maintaining outside grounds
· Maintaining/cleaning equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
· Managing and unloading delivery trucks as scheduled
· Maintaining and emptying trash and other trash equipment
· Maintaining/cleaning HVAC/Exhaust units
· Weekly Pay Periods
· Competitive Wages
· Flexible Scheduling
· Paid Vacation
· 401K with Employer Matching
· Growth Opportunities
· Leadership Culture