Expression of Interest – Telecommunications Professionals
WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer is a leading provider of end-to-end Technology and Communications service solutions and offers integrated civil construction, wireless, electrical, fibre, copper and radio network deployment capability. We are now seeking Expressions of Interest from telecommunications professionals for a variety of positions as below that will be required for up and coming projects throughout 2020.
- Service Delivery Managers
- Field Superintendents
- Field Supervisors
- Workforce Schedulers
- Telecommunications industry experience in the same or similar positions as listed above
- A sound understanding of one or more of the following technologies is required: HFC; Copper; Fibre; or Active Equipment Installation
- A thorough understanding of service delivery processes with a self-sufficient and flexible approach to work
- Safety focused with a high level of attention to detail
- Passionate and driven to provide a high level of service to internal and external stakeholders
- Forward thinking and the ability to embrace and enhance change
- Well-developed organisational skills, including written and oral communication
- Team player who embraces the Downer 4 Pillars of Safety, Delivery, Relationships and Thought Leadership.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Further develop and continue your telecommunications career
- Working across the latest technology in the Australian market place
- Make an impact with a growing and forward-thinking ASX listed company
- Opportunity to transfer your current skill set into new projects within the industry.
To be considered for this Expression of Interest please upload your resume outlining your current position and experience.
The Soldier On Pathways Program provides employment and education services to contemporary veterans and their families, to ensure they are prepared for the transition to the civilian workplace. Soldier On is a registered charity that is funded to provide support to contemporary veterans and their families. We work one on one with individuals help them identify what they are looking for in their next career. If you are interested in receiving support from Soldier On as either a veteran or as a family member, please contact email@example.com. Please note, our services are only available to current and ex national service community and their families. Please see our website for more information about Soldier On -https://soldieron.org.au/. and who we support- https://soldieron.org.au/about-us/who-we-support/.