LSI Solutions Victor, NY
Location: Victor, NY
Reports to: Team Leader
JOB SUMMARY: The Machine Operator will maintain production, operate machinery, and keep equipment in good working condition as assigned by a Team Leader and/or Toolmakers.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintain production and operate machinery.
- Ensure the efficient running of production work orders.
- Run machines during a production cycle (load, unload, cleaning, and parts inspection).
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Frequently required to lift, carry, push and/or pull from 20-40 lbs.
- Ability to periodically climb and use color vision/depth perception.
- Sitting, standing and/or walking for up to eight hours per day.
LSI Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years’ minimum experience working in machining/fabrication production environment.