Landscape Architecture Analyst
Kimley-Horn is looking for an upcoming or recent Landscape Architecture graduate to join our Landscape Architecture team in Vero Beach, FL!
As a Landscape Architect Analyst, you will will support our growing Landscape Architecture practice by providing site planning, urban and landscape design, and graphic and technical production. Project experiences will be diverse, as we provide services to both the public and private sectors. Projects include land planning, urban design and redevelopment, mixed-use and all types of residential development, streetscapes, design guidelines, public infrastructure design, parks and other community facility design.
- A degree in Landscape Architecture (Bachelors or Masters) by Summer 2022
- Working knowledge of graphic software programs (Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign, Illustrator, GIS/Arcview, and PowerPoint), AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or Excel
- Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to apply technical skills to meet project demands and solve problems for our clients
- Positive attitude and an impressive work ethic
- Clear sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet deadlines
- Attention to details and ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Passion and demonstrated drive to achieve goals
**Portfolio or work samples are required. Website or reduced PDF preferred.**
At Kimley-Horn, we do things differently. People, clients, and employees are at the forefront of who we are. Clients know we prioritize achieving their goals and growing their success. Employees know our culture and approach to business are built on a desire to provide an environment for everyone to flourish. Our commitment to quality is only as good as the people behind it— that’s why we welcome and develop passionate, hardworking, and proactive employees. We take pride in how our employee retention, robust benefits package, and company values have led to Kimley-Horn’s placement on the Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work” list for 14 years!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Click here to view our internships and entry-level positions.
Not ready to apply? Create a profile to stay informed of future opportunities that may be of interest to you.