BCU Credit Card Operations Supervisor
Req #: JR - 012345
Location: Vernon Hills, IL US
Job Category: Baxter Credit Union
Date Posted: 12/3/2019 9:51:54 AM
Around the world, our employees are united by our mission to save and sustain lives. Together, we create a culture that encourages colleagues to pursue rewarding careers -- where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work as a part of a team they respect, in an environment that values each person's contributions. We're happy you're interested in continuing your career journey with Baxter.
Summary: Manage Credit Card Services department to achieve SLAs, provide frontline support and achieve department goals. Develop team to provide excellent service for members and employees plus maintain high quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead team to meet and exceed service level standards
- Train, coach, develop Card Services Specialist
- Participate on service improvement teams
- Answer questions regarding products, policies and procedures
- Look for improvements in departmental processes and implement solutions
- Assist with special projects as required
- Work with Manager to develop and execute a plan consistent with department operating plan and credit union goals
- Execute performance reviews and development plan discussion with staff
- Strong process and vendor management skills
- Ability to lead team to reach departmental and individual goals
- Preferred 2 years+ experience in lending operations
- Preferred 2 years+ experience in project delivery
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly motivated, have the ability to prioritize work and perform well in a high volume environment.
- High proficiency with Symitar, Akcelerant, Evolve, PSCU, MS Office Suite
- Requirement of two to four years of leading teams or management responsibilities preferred
- College degree preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.