Your Home for an Exceptional Career.
With the nation's largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
For nearly 40 years, Option Care has been shaping the home infusion services industry. From industry pioneers to trusted partners, Option Care has emerged as the leading home infusion services provider. Our company has grown over 5,000 strong—a workforce that spans the nation and is united by a common passion for making exceptional healthcare synonymous with home.
Job Description Summary:
Researches, identifies and allocates all payments and ensures that all cash is posted and distributed accurately and within required time frames under conformity to the applicable internal controls and compliance requirements.
- Posts all payments and denials as they are received from lock box into the system, balances daily cash receipts against lock box total and gives to Reimbursement Manager for approval.
- Completes the Cash Rec on a daily basis and makes all entries into KIS.
- Runs all A/R reports necessary for month end reporting including reviewing the Cash Reconciliation and KIS entries.
- Runs reports as needed or requested for the Reimbursement Manager.
- Recognizes and reports any bad debt, billing or collection issues upon immediate discovery. Recognizes and reports any payer/insurance and or patient issues that could impact AR.
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
Preferred Qualifications & Interests: Previous Infusion Reimbursement or Intake/Admissions experience.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.