Requisition Number: REGIS01458
Are you passionate about helping others? Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life? If you answered yes, we encourage you to join the Sunrise family! Sunrise is one of the largest, private not-for-profit organizations in the country dedicated to serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. At Sunrise we pride ourselves in taking an individualized approach in addressing the unique needs of each person seeking or receiving services. As an employer, we seek to provide an environment of growth and development for our employees that is consistent with recognizing the rights, needs, and wants of all people.
To oversee the administration and coordination of medical services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to enable them to maintain optimal health and wellbeing.
- Must successfully complete the required pre-employment Background and Drug Screenings
- Must possess a valid Driver's License which meets company standards for approved driver status
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must possess current valid state Registered Nurse License
- Strong clinical skills are required
- Experience working in the field of intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred
- Provides quality nursing/medical services in accordance with regulatory requirements in a timely, dignified and least restrictive manner
- Ensures lab, medical appointments, follow up visits and treatments occur within required time frames
- Monitors and reviews all required documentation to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Communicate positively and collaboratively with all disciplines and team members
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Salary: $70,000 annually
This position will remain open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug-Free Workplace