Community Memorial Health System is a community-owned, not-for-profit organization that consists of two hospitals and 15+ community clinics including family-practice, urgent care, our residency program, and several specialties within Ventura County. We are fully accredited by Det Norske Veritas (DNV), licensed by the California Department of Public Health and ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Located close to the beach, just 60 miles north of Los Angeles, is Community Memorial Hospital. Our 242-bed, acute care facility, is committed to providing quality patient care in an environment that promotes clinical excellence and innovative leadership.
Ojai Valley Community Hospital, an affiliate of Community Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed general acute care facility designated as a Critical Access Hospital with a distinct part 66 bed skilled nursing facility. OVCH provides inpatient, outpatient, and skilled nursing services for mostly primary and secondary care needs. In addition, we operate a 24-hour standby emergency department.
CMHS offers some of the best benefits in the industry, along with great career choices, training, and leadership development. At our facility, our employees share their enthusiasm for life as well as for helping others. As you balance your work life with your other passions, we're there for you every step of the way.
CMHS offers excellent benefits, such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D insurance. We also offer a comprehensive 403(b) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, and a variety of other great benefits.
If you are interested in joining teams that meld quality care and compassion to create an environment of excellence, please take a moment to discover more about what it's like to work at Community Memorial Health System.
“We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer“
Radiology Tech Specialist/CVL Tech - One (1) Full-Time 10-Hour Shift Positions Available
Plus Call Required in addition to regular schedule, 30-minute response time required while on-call
Provides procedural support in the Cardiovascular Lab including operation of radiologic equipment, procedural patient care, and patient monitoring, circulating, and scrub duties.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school for Radiology Technology.
- California Radiology Technologist license.
- California Fluoro permit.
- BLS certification and ACLS certification.
- At least six months' recent experience in an acute care procedural setting, cardiovascular, Electrophysiology, peripheral vascular, interventional neurology, and/or interventional radiology knowledge, experience with advanced IT applications such as PACS and physiologic monitoring systems.
- Must be flexible and have excellent communication skills.
- RCIS, RCES or advanced Radiology Tech certification.
- Prior Cath Lab Experience.
- Proficient in sterile technique.
- Experience with cardiovascular physiologic monitoring.
- Experience with EKG rhythm recognition.