Community Memorial Health System is a community-owned, not-for-profit organization that consists of two hospitals and 15+ community clinics including family-practice, urgent care, our residency program, and several specialties within Ventura County. We are fully accredited by Det Norske Veritas (DNV), licensed by the California Department of Public Health and ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Located close to the beach, just 60 miles north of Los Angeles, is Community Memorial Hospital. Our 242-bed, acute care facility, is committed to providing quality patient care in an environment that promotes clinical excellence and innovative leadership.
Ojai Valley Community Hospital, an affiliate of Community Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed general acute care facility designated as a Critical Access Hospital with a distinct part 66 bed skilled nursing facility. OVCH provides inpatient, outpatient, and skilled nursing services for mostly primary and secondary care needs. In addition, we operate a 24-hour standby emergency department.
CMHS offers some of the best benefits in the industry, along with great career choices, training, and leadership development. At our facility, our employees share their enthusiasm for life as well as for helping others. As you balance your work life with your other passions, we're there for you every step of the way.
CMHS offers excellent benefits, such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D insurance. We also offer a comprehensive 403(b) retirement plan, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, and a variety of other great benefits.
If you are interested in joining teams that meld quality care and compassion to create an environment of excellence, please take a moment to discover more about what it's like to work at Community Memorial Health System.
“We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer“
ICU/CCU RN II - Per Diem Night Shift Position Available
Provides nursing care to the critical care patients in the ICU/CCU. Effectively plans and communicates patient and family education. Participates in unit based educational activities. Accurately and timely documentation consistent with practice and hospital.
- Current CA Registered Nurse License
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Six (6) months of recent full-time acute care experience in an acute care hospital or the equivalent
- Successful completion of Stroke/Sepsis Education competency within 6 months of hire
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN)
- Previous Critical Care or Telemetry experience and six (6) months acute care experience
- Knowledge of Det Norske Veritas (DNV)