Delivery Driver - Ventura County
At Thistle, we don’t want to be just another food delivery startup. Our focus is on our customers’ health and happiness, and we are revolutionizing how fresh, nutritious, high-quality food is purchased, manufactured, and delivered at scale. Learn more about us and our mission here.
We're looking for dedicated delivery drivers and offer competitive pay, part-time employment (6-12 hrs/week), a set schedule and a direct point of contact available at all times. Tell us your preferred location and we'll do our best to accommodate!
START WITHIN 7 DAYS - no experience necessary
Part-Time, Set and Flexible Scheduling (6-12 hrs/week)
Safe, inclusive, supportive work environment aiming to build long-term, meaningful careers
Why You’ll Love Working At Thistle:
- Starting pay is $20/hour
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Limited-time $500 bonus, half paid out after working with us for 4 weeks, and half paid out after working 8 weeks!
- Pooled customer tips paid out to all delivery drivers
- Holiday Pay Premium
- Two weeks paid COVID related Emergency Leave
- Enjoy delicious, healthy Thistle meals and cold-pressed juices at the facility, plus a 40% Employee Subscription Discount for home delivery
- Thistle provides a safe, inclusive, supportive work environment aiming to build long-term, meaningful careers
What You'll Bring:
- A clean, reliable car
- A valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Proof of insurance with liability and bodily injury insurance
Employee Health & Safety is a top priority - we have partnered with food safety and infectious disease experts and have strong screening & facility related protocols in place to protect our
If selected for an interview, you will be required to present your Drivers License, Proof of Insurance, and DMV History
Thistle has recently made the commitment to increase our minimum hourly wages to a rate that we are confident provides sufficient pay to meet basic standards of living. We hope that taking this step will both set an example to other employers, and create a more supportive work environment and long term home for new and existing Thistle employees.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential values at Thistle. We know we'll do our best and most impactful work when we feel we're represented and we belong. We're proud to actively recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You can get some deeper insight into how we approach DEI, along with some statistics on the internal demographics of the company and leadership team, here: