Zeus - Flawless Stays.
We built Zeus Living so you can feel at home wherever opportunity takes you. Whether it’s for a month, a year or sometime in between, you can count on a thoughtfully designed home and a comfortable, easy stay. Our technology helps us select homes you’ll love in ideal locations at a good value, while our expert team handles all the details. Backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery and Initialized Capital, Zeus has raised $90M in funding and is based in San Francisco and operates in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle and Washington, D.C. To date, Zeus has hosted more than 17,000 residents for a over 500,000 nights. For more information, visit zeusliving.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
We are looking for founding members of our Supply Sales team who will work closely with our Home and Demand teams to identify and generate high-potential supply- and demand-side interest for Zeus. This role is suitable for someone with experience in sales, growth, or marketing, who is tech-savvy and willing to do things differently. We are looking for someone based in Los Angeles.
There is a one month training in San Francisco for this role. All accommodations during training will be taken care of by Zeus.
What You Will Do
- Develop a Zeus brand and presence in a new city by identifying scalable supply-side lead sources and developing a scalable outreach plan to win new landlords
- Network to generate business from a multitude of sources including personal sphere of influence, Zeus driven leads, and real estate related activities
- Lead initial qualification process by fielding all inbound calls and passing along great landlords to our Agents
- Organize and orchestrate with all administrative activities related to the close of a landlord or BD partnership
- Own our CRM, building a playbook on how to keep it efficiently organized and actionable
- Source high-potential BD leads for our Growth and Sales teams
- Be a utility player, we are growing quickly and need someone who can produce in multiple roles, should urgent needs pop up
What We Are Looking For
- 4 to 6 years experience in sales development, real estate, or marketing and a desire to elevate your career in one of those fields
- Excellent communication skills - you’re going to be chatting with folks via phone, email, text, and they should love you and love Zeus after speaking with you
- An entrepreneurial minded individual with an understanding of what it means to work at a startup
- Excited to work hard, smart, and embrace a company that will change you for the better, and we sure hope you will do the same for us
- A hard-working, determined individual - we’re looking for someone to own our first qualification process, and you should be willing to break through walls to do so
- A great attitude - let’s be honest, we love positivity and optimism here and we expect that from everyone on the Zeus team
- Passionate about helping people enjoy living in their homes, real estate, and providing an amazing customer experience
- Comfortable with technology - we're a tech company
- Excited about real estate - we're a real estate company
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.