As the programmatic media analyst, you will help lead the strategy, execution, and optimization of performance-based, direct response programmatic campaigns across a variety of supply sources. You will directly contribute to the continued growth of our digital marketing campaigns and will be accountable for meeting traffic, revenue, ad spend, and ROAS targets. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is creative, analytical, and uses data-driven problem-solving capabilities to deliver precision media buying strategies.
The Role You Will Have
- Execute all aspects of programmatic marketing campaigns across native and display channels - including campaign strategy, setup, activation, and optimization
- Conduct hand-on bid optimization; develop and implement strategies for targeting, creative, and funnel optimization to meet and exceed volume and ROAS targets
- Work with the creative and content team to develop creative assets and drive the creative testing roadmap
- Communicate A/B test results and recommendations from programs with team and senior leadership
- Stay ahead of industry trends and leverage emerging capabilities in the programmatic landscape
What You Will Bring
- 2+ years' experience in programmatic marketing
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a qualitative field such as economics, math, statistics, finance, etc.
- Hands-on campaign and optimization experience with at least one major DSP (Appnexus, The Trade Desk, DV 360)
- An understanding of the technological components that make up the programmatic environment (e.g. ad servers, exchanges, SSPs, DSPs)
- An understanding of real-time bidding auctions and bid strategies (CPC, CPM, CPA)
- Exceptional analytical abilities with a high attention to detail
- The ability to identify trends and turn data into actionable business insights and hypotheses
- Self-starter mentality with drive to succeed
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
What We Have to Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work ever day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches an demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, competitive PTO and benefits package
- Daily catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Bi-weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Bi-weekly onsite happy hour
- Catered dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high-intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.