Johnson Electric is now recruiting for a Material Handler. JE offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match.
Johnson Electric is a global leader in motion products, control systems and flexible interconnects. We serve a broad range of industries including automotive, building automation and security, business machines, defense and aerospace, food and beverage, home technologies, HVAC, industrial equipment, medical devices, personal care, power equipment and power tools.
- Stocking, compiling, moving, and/or replacing materials in the assembly areas to maximize assembler “uptime” and productivity throughout the department
- Ensure stock inventory levels are maintained for assigned departments
- Conduct regular cycle counts as directed by Stockroom Manager
- Monitor shelf life of perishable items
- Move finished goods, (i.e. skids, boxes, and containers) from Assembly to Shipping.
- Assist with the set-ups/changeovers by insuring tools and fixtures are located and available when needed.
- Support the stockroom and shipping as needed
- Recommend and/or participates in GK initiatives and ideas.
- Push/Pull heavy loads using a variety of tools including 2 wheel dolly and manual pallet jack