Calling all Champion Designers!
Kabam designers are focused on making incredible experiences for millions of players (and counting!) We are looking for designers who are passionate about designing, tweaking, and optimizing the player experience. Working with some of the best IPs in the business in a studio that values intentional design thinking.
As an RPG Designer, you see the world of gaming as so much more than a hobby. Working on a new project, you’re excited by working cross-functionally, partnering closely with Engineers, Designers and others.
We don’t design games, we play them and love them, and are fans of the IP’s we work on.
As an RPG Designer you will:
- Collaborate with an awesome, multi-disciplinary team to create compelling player experiences;
- Level-up our Design presence that is felt studio-wide; by exercise production skills to set and deliver on priorities
- Combine passion, skill and expertise to continually raise the design bar.
- Your background includes:
- Experience designing characters and/or systems on at least one shipped title
- Intellectual curiosity and logical thinking
- Rock-solid organizational and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
Bonus if you have raw technical skills including;
- Scripting experience
- Strong math skills
- Spreadsheet wizardry
- A hunger for new, different and exciting design challenges
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.