Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the Transmission Services Long Term Planning (TPL) organization and will provide project management expertise and support in defining/implementing improvement initiatives in TPL. The project manager will provide recommendations and support to the TPL Asset Management program, and will act as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of projects.
Transmission Long-Term Planning (TPL) is responsible for providing leadership, strategic guidance, and analytical capability for Bonneville Power Administration on an array of long-term (5-20 years) commercial and/or regional activities that may impact its transmission infrastructure decisions. Long-Term Planning represents Transmission Planning & Asset Management on internal and external transmission policy development and commercial activities teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in applicable fields: 10+ years direct work experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree not in applicable fields: 12+ years direct work experience is required.
- No Degree: 14+ years direct work experience is required.
- Experience should include direct project management experience including all aspects of process development and execution.
- 10+ years of demonstrated project management experience with business services capabilities projects using industry standard methods and tools for managing schedules, dependencies, resources, funding and developing technical specifications and project plans.
- PMP certification.
- 5+ years' experience successfully coordinating or running multiple projects simultaneously as a program.
- 3+ years' experience with MS Project including portfolio management capabilities as well as project management features like: experience with the fundamental operation, function, and workflow of Microsoft Project with regard to timelines, dependencies, project expectations, milestones, and resources.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Management, Organizational Development, Computer Science or other related technical discipline is preferred.
- Experience in the energy and/or utility industry.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.