PeaceHealth is seeking a Identity Access Management Specialist for a 1.0 full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours.
Req ID: 178461
Responsible for supporting the goals, strategy and methodologies of the TSP Security program in alignment with regulatory compliance requirements, policies, and risk management standards. Performs an array of security services including user provisioning and modifying billing, collections and revenue cycle users in Software as a Service (SaaS) sites.
- Supports the alignment of TSP security solutions with the Revenue Cycle teams, in support of access to secure SaaS sites. Provides effective and compassionate communication to internal and external stakeholders/customers, ensures goals are met, provides status updates, and conducts risk assessments.
- Troubleshoots issues, tests software, and assists in the identification of Software as a Service (SaaS) needs and provides user guidelines and training.
- Provides provisioning (IAM/RBAC) of Software as a Service applications. Performs user setup changes and access termination on SaaS sites. Evaluates and refines existing processes. Analyzes user access needs, develops access roles and add/change/delete user access.
- Supports assigned area; ensures continuity and quality of services; prepares long and short-range goals for assigned projects and supports the development of policies and procedures for SaaS provisioning.
- Provides service support to customers for information security policy, procedures, Identity Management (IAM/RBAC) and in providing caregiver security training, education, and awareness services. Coordinates with manager and other caregivers to assure access authorizations meet requirements. Collaborates in the development and implementation of an organizational “awareness in depth“ culture.
- Collaborates with TSP development teams for continuous improvement to the security programs. Analyzes and documents resource requirements for assigned scope of responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS - Required unless otherwise stated
- Associates Degree in Computer Software, Computer Science, Healthcare Information Technology, or relevant field. Equivalent knowledge, training, education, and/or experience may substitute for degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in one of the following areas: billing, collections, revenue cycle, audit, and/or compliance related experience required, preferably in healthcare.
- Knowledge in Software as a Service (SaaS) technologies (nThrive, Care360, OneHealthPort, etc.).
- Clear understanding of confidentiality and security of information.
- Current knowledge of government and other regulatory requirements for medical billing and benefit verification as they pertain to access and user management.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, verbal and written communication, and customer service skills.
- Strong time management skills and capacity.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
Questions? Review our Employment FAQ or email Recruitment@peacehealth.org. Please note this email does not accept resumes or applications.
Location: Vancouver, Shared Services Center (802)
Job Category: Business, Administrative & Facilities
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Work Type: Full Time
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Business, Administrative & Facilities || IT & Health Information Management || Full Time || INFORMATION SERVICES
Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon
Nearest Secondary Market: Tacoma
Job Segment: Manager, Medical, Law, Risk Management, Social Media, Management, Healthcare, Legal, Finance, Marketing