Want a fun part-time job working with children? Come join our team!
What do our Therapists do?
Our behavior therapists use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysisto provide high-quality 1:1 direct service in the client's home (and community settings, as needed). ABA Therapists create a FUN, motivating experience to generate the highest level of performance for every individual, collect data on programming targets, and provide support to parents, teachers, and caregivers. Kadiant provides in house RBT training and continuous coaching and support. You'll also attend bi-weekly staff meetings where topics range from advanced training in assessment tools to video reviews to staff jeopardy!
Your Working Hours:
· Part-time (3pm-7pm) opportunities are now available
If you’re looking for full time at Kadiant, please visit our website and complete a full time or general application!
What benefits will you receive?
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for medical benefits*
- Student Loan Paydown: Kadiant will help pay back your loans!
- 401k: A generous retirement savings package with employer matching*
- Drive Time: Employees are paid for drive time and receive mileage reimbursement.
- Tablets are provided to all Behavior Therapists.
- Vacation/Sick Time: Paid personal & sick days*
- Paid Training: We train all incoming Behavior Therapists extensively and continues to provide ongoing education for all staff throughout the year, including RBT certification!
- Tuition Reimbursement: If you’re a lifelong learner, our team members are eligible for tuition reimbursement*
* Must meet minimum eligibility requirements for full benefits
The best perk we can offer is the chance to make a difference in a child's life while working with people who love what they do!
- A High School Diploma, or Bachelor's Degree and coursework in the areas of: Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, or a related field is preferred.
- Compassionate individual with a passion to help make a difference in a child’s development.
- A valid driver's license and proof of car insurance with a good driving record is required.
Other related jobs include: nanny, childcare, tutor, caregiver, teacher, special education roles, social worker, mental health care,camp counselor, behavior technician or any roles working with children!