Our unmatched professionalism and high standards in Customer Service has allowed our company to build, maintain, and grow a reputable client base. As we proceed with what is projected to be our most profitable year to date, our Business Development Department is searching for a competitive, results-driven candidate to join our expanding Customer Acquisitions Team at the entry level. We believe that our success through the years can be attributed to our training program, which is why we start everyone at the entry level and promote organically. Performance reviews are issued by Management when entry level standards and goals are consistently being met; meaning you are proficient in compliance, product knowledge, and quintessential daily operations. In this entry level Customer Acquisition role you will receive training in multiple corporate departments including Customer Service, Marketing, and Human Resources, in order to ensure you receive the hands-on experience and knowledge necessary to be successful in this client-facing position. Our expanding Customer Acquisitions Team will play a crucial part in continuing our growth and development, as our company reach extends both nationally and internationally.
Customer Acquisition Specialist Responsibilities:
- Communicate ideas and solutions effectively in order to maintain positive, ongoing business relationships.
- Attend daily campaign meetings to increase brand awareness.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions catered to the client's specific needs
- Set appointments for current and prospective accounts.
- Track campaign success and report revenue standings on a weekly basis.
- Stay up to date on product knowledge and company protocol.
- Aid in streamlining the interviewing, hiring, and training process of new hires.
- 1-2 years of Sales or Customer Service experience
- Bachelors, Associates, or some College completed
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Natural leadership ability and strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive independently and as part of a team
Salary: $42,000 - $48,000 a year