Workplace Experience and Change Management Planner - 5260
Randstad Technologies is looking to add a Workplace Experience Change Management Planner to one of our top financial clients. This role will require you to develop and deploy necessary change management processes associated with office renovations, and relocation of personnel. If you enjoy change management, please consider the following qualifications.
location: Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $90 - 135 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive workplace Planning & change management processes across all workplace projects for optimal crew experience; Develop and deploy necessary change management processes associated with office renovations and relocation of personnel; Assess the degree of change required for strategy effectiveness & incorporate change management plan into the implementation plans to drive the change effectively and ensures successful execution.
- Own select workplace initiatives in coordination with the businesses and key support partners.
- Assist in the development of space standards and management design guidelines and playbooks; Support the development of consistent site services and amenities across multiple sites globally to maximize crew experience while also operating within financial plans.
- Execute internal and external benchmarking as it relates to workplace experience metrics; conduct analysis to support reporting.
- Lead governance actions related to workplace related key performance indicators (KPIs), metrics, and benchmarking initiatives.
- Manage workplace-related documentation, tools, and templates; keep key master documentation up to date.
- Collaborate with Business and Technology leadership to enable workplace technology standards and analytical capabilities (e.g., Computer-Aided Facility Management (CAFM)).
- Articulate the Workplace Strategy
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Change management
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.