Requisition Number: GUEST03366
Enjoy the perks of being a Six Flags Team member! Get free admission to all Six Flags Theme Parks, free tickets for friends and family, access to exclusive employee events, and discounts. Responsible for assisting Guests with concerns, will-call ticketing, and ticketing issues both outside the park and inside the park.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting Guests with concerns, will-call ticketing, and ticketing issues both outside the park and inside the park.
- Other duties as requested.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- High School Education
- Must be able to work weekends, weekdays, Holidays, early or evening shifts as assigned.
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the primary job duties. Must be able to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time.
- Must greet guests and fellow team members in a friendly manner.
- Must be able to follow all grooming guidelines of the Company and Park.
- Must possess solid math skills.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate in all work.
- Must possess computer data entry skills and basic knowledge of word processing.