There's a new leader in innovative supply chain management solutions, forged from the well-established brands Wesco Aircraft and Pattonair. Incora is the world's leading provider of supply chain management solutions. Working from the inside-out, we add value where it matters most, and incorporate our capabilities into our customers' businesses. Incora manages all aspects of supply chain from procurement and warehouse management to logistics and on-site customer services. We reduce complexity and increase reliability so our customers can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world. We invite you to explore a career with our Incora Customer Operations Team.
The SIOP Manager is primarily responsible to manage the SIOP team projects, within their business area and to optimize forecasting, material replenishment and inventory management to enable delivery of contracted customer performance.
Accountability and Scope:
- Accountable for delivering [EMEA Chemicals or USA Chemicals or USA Hardware or EMEA & APAC Hardware] improvement projects to plan, driving service levels to achieve customer contractual performance, through enactment of Global SIOP Processes.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with Sales, Operations, Procurement and Supply Chain Senior Managers, to enact the inventory plan based upon changes in the marketplace and well as customer contractual changes.
- Accountable for delivering improvements to process to enable functional leaders and managers to lead the business area through the SI&OP process.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- To lead the [business area] Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning improvement activities and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders within Sales, Finance, Procurement and Supply Chain Functions.
- To support on preparation of [business area] inventory budget, provide accurate forecasts and actions to achieve budget, engage with [business area] management teams to monitor inventory actions.
- To drive Demand Forecast Accuracy and Inventory policies to ensure customer performance expectations are met or exceeded.
- Creation of accurate long-term Sales, Inventory and Operations plan for [business area], explaining variances to forecasts and driving actions to optimize inventory performance.
- Establish relationships and maintain significant collaboration with customers and key suppliers, to drive improvements in end to end supply chain performance.
- To engage in market research and with customer facing teams and sales on latest market intelligence. Ensuring that market changes are understood and communicated through to appropriate demand planners on affected platforms as well as the Excess and Obsolete Committee.
- Provide support and process governance to (i) operational inventory control eg cycle counting (ii) non-marketable stock, excess and obsolete stock. Build strong working relationship between Operations and Finance to minimise stock write-off and provisions.
Measures of Performance:
- [Business Area] Inventory Improvement in line with budget and strategic plans.
- Delivering customer contractual performance whilst optimizing inventory levels.
- Deployment of new SIOP processes and improvements across the business and maintaining compliance.
- Implementation of technology to drive forecasting performance and operational efficiency.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree level qualification (eg BSc) in Supply Chain, Operations or Business.
- Minimum 2 years' experience within Global Supply Chain company.
- Some experience in Project Management or driving Continuous Improvement.
- Some experience leading a significant change programmes within a relevant sector / industry.
Competencies and Behaviors:
- Ability to manage priorities from various business functions and coordinate within key stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of problem solving and data analysis methods.
- Some understanding of statistical modelling techniques.
- Good communication skills with the ability to transfer detailed analysis output into clear and concise recommendations to the business.
- Ability to influence across business functions.
Access to certain of the Company's products, materials, and technical data contained in our facility is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) to “U.S. Persons,“ which is defined as U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States, or certain individuals admitted to the U.S. as a refugee or who have been granted asylum; and therefore employment is limited to applicants who meet this “U.S. Person“ requirement. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide evidence of their U.S. person status to comply with the ITAR requirements.
Incora is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Incora is proud to offer a broad range of benefits options. You can choose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and voluntary supplemental programs. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits coverage.