Night Auditor - The Hythe, Luxury Collection - Winter Seasonal (Vail, CO, US)
One Job – Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19
Expedites smooth and efficient guest check-ins and check-outs, handles all guest related activities during stay and handles guest complaints effectively. Needs great customer service skills. Must set an example for all front desk staff. checks all folio's in V1 for any errors and correct them. Runs the night audit. Must stay at front desk at all times except in order to help a guest. Must work closely with security and Night Manager. Must be able to follow directions and maintain great customer service even with out being supervised.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complies with guest requests (both in person and on the telephone) while maintaining both internal and AAA standards
- Ensures all charges are posted to maintain profitability
- Maintains a clean and safe work area, restocking supplies as necessary
- Communicates with other hotel departments/other departments effectively
- Follows daily procedures, accurately completes all daily reports and knows all other properties, hotels, restaurants and services the resort offers.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Mircosoft Office, basic typing skills and computer knowledge
- Fluent English
- Must be able to lift up to 10lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends & holidays
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- Must complete a mandatory background check.
- Free EPIC passes for employees
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
The budgeted range starts at $17.00 - $19.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 381747