CaptiveAire is the nation’s leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years, we’ve led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Responsible for working with internal sales staff along with internal Engineering team to help design sustainable mechanical ventilation and control strategies for a wide variety of commercial applications.
- Must have strong communication skills, with the ability to discuss complex mechanical equipment and controls with a wide range of audiences, ranging from highly technical engineers down to non-technical owners.
- Must be able to review and analyze remote monitoring data.
- Must be a self-starter, able to handle long term tasks with little guidance.
- BS in Engineering- mechanical or electrical preferred
- 2-3 yrs experience preferably with an MEP firm
- Knowledge of HVAC/Ventilation systems preferred, DOAS a plus
- Strong understanding of electrical schematics, psychometrics experience preferred
- Must be able to manipulate data to derive trends and useful facts using Excel or similar software.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
Competitive base salary with monthly bonus based on productivity and profits.
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.