Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are helping more people live more freely. We are the leading provider of this Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) in the United States.
Numotion is seeking a Director of Sales Operations to join our growing team.
The Director of Sales Operations (“DSO“) is responsible for the management of Assistive Technology Professionals (“ATP“) and Rehab Technology Suppliers (“RTS“). The DSO will provide leadership towards the achievement of revenue growth with maximum profitability through performance of local sales activities in an assigned area.
- Responsible for the hiring, development, and performance management of approximately 12-15 Assistive Technology Professional's /Rehab Technician Supplier's, and/or seating technicians within a specific region/area.
- Conduct one-on-one reviews with all ATP's/RTS's to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales and activity performance.
- Recruitment of new ATP's/RTS's in partnership with Regional Vice President and Director of Business Development.
- Develops individual sales and business development plans for each Assistive Technology Professionals and Rehab Technology Suppliers.
- Responsible for meeting top line revenue goals for individual ATP's/RTS's
- Responsible for performance of individual cost of goods sold (“COGS“) and other key sales metrics.
- Motivates sales team to sell and close orders.
- Point of Contact for ATP referral program
- Internal development of ATP's
- Maintains key customer relationships at the local level; develops and implements strategies for expanding the region/area referral base.
- Management of OIP – Pends, Order Quality
- Involved with delivery planning
- Charged with driving new specs
- Act as sales liaison to the Operations side of the business.
- Participates in the region/area forecasting process.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Bachelor's degree in business or other related field is preferred.
- Experience in a clinical/therapy role and/or ATP role required.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales, management, and operations experience in a business-to-business sales environment required.
- Minimum 3 years of field experience
- Leadership experience
- Experience with order processing
- Understands business implications of decisions
- Displays orientation to profitability
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition;
- Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Ability to develop a comprehensive organization wide sales strategic plan that is aligned with the organization's annual income requirements.
Working for Numotion, you will receive a competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short or long term disability, a 401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Location Urbandale, Iowa, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular