Accounting Operations Analyst
The Accounting Analyst is responsible for providing analysis of data and research information as well as
location: Urbandale, Iowa
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assist in the creation of and provide input on strategic documents
- including Project Business cases, Assessments, Communication plans
- and detailed project plans.
- Analyzes data when required
- Researches problems/issues and recommends solutions
- Provides tactical analysis associated with projects
- Tests system enhancements, upgrades
- Liaison between IT and user group
- Supports the production users in their day to day jobs
- Participates in projects as assigned by providing input to the project
- structure and acting as a SME (Subject Matter Expert).
- Completes assigned tasks in projects managed by external PM's.
- Present project updates/presentations to senior level management within Finance
- Able to use different applications to create various forms of output as
- Working to improve processes and tools used within the program of work
- Lead small teams on minor projects
- Use the appropriate tools to manage projects.
- Keeps track of issues
- Tracks tasks and follows up with responsible individuals
- Escalates issues when appropriate
- Accounting Degree Required
- 3-5 years of work experience post college
- Must be detail oriented
- Some travel may be required
- Strong Excel Skills required-Pivot Tables, Macros
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.