Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for an Product Specialist - Interface who excels in a client-facing and leadership position. In this role, you will work directly with customers to assist with questions related to the interface functionality of Applied Epic leading up to and following their activation. You will own the interface-related portion of the project under the guidance of the Implementation Lead. You will be responsible for sustaining the highest level of client satisfaction with the implementation process as you identify the necessary activities required to complete each customer's interface configuration and training, and follow through to ensure that the activities are performed on time and with high quality.
- Accountable for the overall success of the interface functionality portion of Epic implementation projects
- Maintain detailed knowledge of interface and Applied's products as versions are updated/enhanced
- Train clients on how to effectively process downloads and operate Real-Time in Applied Epic, and act as first line of technical support for interface questions
- Manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and client satisfaction
- Manage projects for customers of varying sizes, complexities, and timelines.
- Identify and manage customer expectations, including communicating difficult/sensitive information to customer, team, and management
- Execute project plans that result in high quality delivery of implementation goals.
- Understand how to navigate obstacles and changes that may arise in plans, including identifying risks and issues
- Form strong and productive working relationships with customers, managing to keep customers on track towards achieving mutual goals.
- Partner with specialists and other team members to ensure completion of all deliverables across the project
- Maintain thorough documentation of customer interactions, tasks completed, project status, and action items
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS JOB
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (5+ years)
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Experience with or ability to develop client relationship building skills and establish credibility with clients
- Proactive, willing to take initiative, fast learner, able to lead
- Strong planning and reasoning abilities; able to meet deadlines consistently
- Demonstrates strong sense of ownership throughout the project
- Ability to multitask in an environment with competing priorities across multiple projects
- Thrives with minimal guidance and can work independently, handle ambiguity, and navigate changing requirements
WHO WE ARE
- LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF CLOUD-BASED INSURANCE SOFTWARE- Applied Systems develops the top two Insurance Agency/Broker Management software products in the world. In addition, we also provide innovative mobile apps, Data Analytics, Customer Self-Service, Insurer Connectivity & Rating, eServicing, Benefits Design, and CRM software products. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied's people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES- We offer cloud solutions, implementation and education services, 24x7 technical support, and consulting services that are built specifically for our clients.
- AWARD WINNING TECHNOLOGY- We have been voted the 2019 Best Cloud-Based Software Solutions Provider in the insurance industry (2019 Corporate Excellence Awards), the 2019 Digital Service Provider of the Year (Corporate Insider) and are ranked #56 in the Cloud Top 500 report for the largest cloud application vendors in the world (Apps That Run the World).
- GOOGLE'S INVESTMENT IN APPLIED- Google/CapitalG made a minority investment in Applied that will spur AI, machine learning, and digital marketing innovation in the global insurance industry.
- CLIENTS- We provide technology to over 160k users within insurance agencies, brokerages, and carriers throughout the US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
- EMPLOYEES- Applied currently has 1,700+ employees across the US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
COMPANY CULTURE & PERKS
- JOIN A GREAT TEAM- We believe that success comes from a dynamic working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people. We encourage idea sharing, problem solving, and teamwork in our environment.
- RELAXED DRESS CODE- Applied allows for a relaxed dress code where jeans are permitted; we call this “Dress for your Day“!
- FUN PARTIES & PERKS- Fun perks are a staple at Applied, including holiday parties with games and contests, summer celebrations employee appreciation events, art contests, employee discount programs, free bagel and fruit on Tuesdays, and more!
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT- We are a growing company that offers career opportunities, and not just “another job“. Applied believes in growing our employees and promoting from within, offering many opportunities for professional advancement along the way!
- CAREER STABILITY & LONGEVITY- Our average employee tenure is 14 years!
- CULTURE OF RECOGNITION- Applied provides a culture of employee recognition with our Circle of Excellence program, and our internal social network recognition program.
- APPLIED CARES- We have a culture that embraces and promotes volunteerism. Applied encourages our employees to help local charities and communities through the 'Applied Cares' program
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- BENEFITS FROM DAY ONE- Applied offers Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Virtual Doctors' Appointments, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Critical Illness, Group Accident, and Wellness Incentives to ensure employees are covered from day one.
- FINANCIAL PEACE OF MIND- In addition to wellness benefits, Applied offers traditional and Roth 401k options, with employer match. Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, and Business Travel Accident insurance are also offered.
- WORKLIFE BALANCE- There is more to life than work: that is why Applied offers benefits to help balance your work and home life. We offer competitive paid vacation time, personal/sick time, paid holidays, paid parental leave, volunteer time off, and a free day off for your birthday!
TO LEARN MORE
- Please visit AppliedSystems.com