Administrative Assistant, E! News Digital Tech & Production Operations
Universal City, CA
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the SVP Digital Product, Technology, Operations, and SVP, Production Operations.
- Assist with administrative duties accurately and efficiently.
- Act as liaison between SVPs, employees and outside contacts.
- Answer phones and take messages.
- Type memos and correspondence promptly and accurately.
- Coordinate meetings including rooms and materials.
- Assist supervisors with travel arrangements and expense reporting.
- Track and code invoices.
- Working with research and finance groups on performance reporting.
- Maintain database of vendors and other contacts
- Organize mail and other deliveries.
- Schedule appointments, meetings and conference rooms, for supervisors and teams, as needed.
- Order office supplies and premiums as needed.
- Maintain administrative files.
- Assist with all production scheduling and paperwork, including obtaining appropriate signatures and maintaining files.
- Copy and distribute materials as required.
- Conduct research as needed.
- Some weekend work is possible during Red Carpet season.
- Cover light administration for other executives as needed
- Additional duties, special projects and tasks assigned as needed
- Minimum 1 year of previous administrative experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure.
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives a must.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and communication skills, and demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of the entertainment industry and pop culture preferred.
- Must be accurate, organized, flexible, efficient and able to juggle more than one task at a time.
- Ability to make decisions under tight timing and pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Must be willing to work overtime and be flexible with hours as needed.