- This position performs assigned tasks to aid in the provision of patient care and daily operation of the Nursing Unit in accordance with established nursing policies and procedures. Provides patient care under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
- Education/Knowledge Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Essential Job-Related Experience:
- One (1) year recent experience in a clinical setting providing Direct Patient Care or completion of or current enrollment in a health related program that has provided the ability to perform Nursing Care Assistant skills; i.e. vitals, intake and output, feeding, and bathing.
- Ability to maintain/update the computer competencies as required for the position
- Preferred Job-Related Experience:
- PA Nursing Assistant Certification