- Finaltest technical lead to support Transfer and NPD projects before productionrelease.
- Earlyinvolvement in cross functional projects for setting/align manufacturingrequirement, test solution robustness validation, process control setup toensure release success.
- Responsiblefor driving final test technical root cause analysis, resolve engineeringroadblocks, from samples/engineering setup until mass production to supportbusiness schedule.
- Workclosely with cross functional teams (eg, internal BU, operation, externalsuppliers) for any final test related topics during project execution, andreview manufacturability setup.
- Representfinal test release gate as part of project core team, support and review testdata analysis package, action items closure, Agile documentation, and sign-offfor production release.
- Bachelor’sDegree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Minimum 10 years of final testmanufacturing experience in Semiconductor industry.
- Experienceof final test transfer, setup and correlation activities, NPI validation forrelease, with controlled CPK, GR&R, guard banding test limits,system/process variance control.
- Familiarwith final test data analysis, establish statistical bin limit, performanceanalysis tools (6-sigma, Data Power, Exensio, Galaxy or QlikView).
- Demonstratedtrack records of final test problem solving skills and yield improvementactivities.
- Knowledge of different test technology platform (eg,ETS88, ETS800, ETS364, ASL1K, Advantest etc) and hardware configurations is preferred.