We are seeking an experienced SEO Manager to join the Bed Bath & Beyond team to lead our SEO strategies across multiple concepts, including Bed Bath & Beyond, buybuy Baby, Christmas Tree Shops andThat!, and One Kings Lane. This leader will lead a SEO program that includes a significant SEO development, content and PR team.
- Drive SEO agenda focusing on both the technical and content ranking programs through internal staff as well as collaboration with IT and Ecommerce partners.
- Building, managing, and coaching an effective SEO team and network of marketing partners to deliver the goals of the organization.
- Collaborate with Product
• Tech to define SEO roadmap and best practices to ensure all work moves the SEO needle forward.
- Conduct site crawls, log analysis, SEO tests, and competitive research to guide our content strategy.
- Develop reports to measure KPIs on SEO health and performance, and turn observations into action and ultimately measurable results
- 5+ years of SEO experience, ideally with a retail and/or ecommerce focus
- Deep understanding of client vs server side rendering
- Experience working on single page application (SPA) websites
- Deep understanding of SEO and the wider digital marketing landscape including SEM and Display.
- Experience using enterprise SEO tools (Botify (crawl
• log files analysis), Deepcrawl, Screaming Frog)
- Demonstrated knowledge of key metrics for effective ROI analysis
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Agency management experience required; agency experience is a plus
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Retail experience is a plus
Minimum – A Bachelor's degree, with specific training / experience in related field
Preferred – A Master's degree, with specific training / experience in related field
Other skills or certifications:
- Experience with web analytics (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Dimensions / Competencies:
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity about user behavior, flows and channels
- Strong passion for testing, data and metrics and belief in discovering insights in data
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills - use and analyze data to inform media strategies and optimizations
- Proven leadership & strategic skills
- Desire to become established as a company thought leader
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; organized with ability to multi-task, prioritize, work quickly and to tight deadlines
- Strong/proven collaboration skills
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.