Sink your teeth into something new.
Tend is the world’s first dental wellness experience. Dental care used to be just about your teeth. We make it about your entire wellbeing. With doctors you love, technology that eases, and an environment that soothes, we turn every moment of your visit into a whole-you wellness experience. Before, the best you could hope for was “You won’t feel a thing.” At Tend, we want you to feel something great.
We’re looking for brush buffs, gargle gurus, floss bosses (and novices, too), and anyone who cares about making dentist visits something to savor to join our small and growing team. Headquartered in NYC and Nashville with dental practices opening in Manhattan in 2019, we’re building a totally fresh take on oral wellness, and we want you to sink your teeth in, whether you swear by mint or cinnamon (or chai).
We're seeking passionate, service-oriented Front Desk Associates, to support our studio operations, and deliver top-notch service to our guests. If you're a hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solver with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail ... join our team!
- Welcome & comfort guests as they visit our Tend studio.
- Provide consistent, high-quality service and hospitality to guests, in-studio, and as needed, through email or by phone.
- Partner with the Studio Manager in daily operational tasks, such as scheduling, tidying, preparing for closing/opening, and inventory management.
- Collaborate with the entire Studio Team, including our Dentists & clinicians, to optimize operations to positive impact guest experience.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of our ever-growing offering of products & services.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven top-notch customer service and hospitality experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
- Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work with a diverse team.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Flexibility to work a schedule that may include early morning, late evening, holiday and weekend hours.
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin! Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage (including the best dental care anywhere!), 401(k) with an employer-match, generous paid time off plus company holidays, ClassPass benefit (because we want you to tend to your whole body), a pre-tax commuter benefit, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are growing in quickly. Join us as we launch our first NYC locations in 2019 and build a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!