Sink your teeth into something new.
Tend is the world’s first dental wellness experience. Dental care used to be just about your teeth. We make it about your entire wellbeing. With doctors you love, technology that eases, and an environment that soothes, we turn every moment of your visit into a whole-you wellness experience. Before, the best you could hope for was “You won’t feel a thing.” At Tend, we want you to feel something great.
We’re looking for brush buffs, gargle gurus, floss bosses (and novices, too), and anyone who cares about making dentist visits something to savor to join our small and growing team. Headquartered in NYC and Nashville with dental practices opening in Manhattan in 2019, we’re building a totally fresh take on oral wellness, and we want you to sink your teeth in, whether you swear by mint or cinnamon (or chai).
The Associate Dentist role is to lead the clinical treatment of patients and create a unique, customer-centric dental experience to supports the values of our brand.
About the Role:
- Lead the clinical diagnosis and appropriate dental treatment of patients
- Assist in creating a unique, customer-focused dental experience for patients
- Lead the dental staff in all areas of clinical treatment and dental practices
- Collaborate with non-clinical functional areas of Finance, People Support, IT, and Reimbursement to maximize the economic opportunities of your practice
- Collaborate with Company resources to hire an experienced dental staff with knowledge of regulatory requirements, clinical practices and a desire to create a patient-focused experience
- Create higher economic potential through aspirational patient care that creates lifetime patients
- Participate in study groups with other Brand offices in your area to network and share best-practices
- Perform regular cleanings and other preventative procedures with patients and establishing a plan for the patient to have or continue to have better dental hygiene
- Perform dental procedures, such as extractions, filling cavities, correcting bite issues and overcrowding and performing or scheduling root canals or more specialized dental procedures
- Lead office staff to provide high quality communication and care to patients
- DDS, DMS or DD degree is required
- Current License to practice dentistry in state where employed
- Valid malpractice insurance
- Minimum of 4 years’ clinical experience at a dental practice
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to patients
- Leadership skills that value collaboration and an inclusive work environment
- Extremely resourceful, highly creative and high energy, able to brainstorm and implement new ideas
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin! Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage (including the best dental care anywhere!), 401(k) with an employer-match, generous paid time off plus company holidays, ClassPass benefit (because we want you to tend to your whole body), a pre-tax commuter benefit, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are growing in quickly. Join us as we launch our first NYC locations in 2019 and build a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!