The Junior Pricing Analyst will report to the Sr. VP of Pricing/Finance and will manage the day-to-day pricing activities for the division. This position is expected to partner with Sales, Trade, FP&A and our suppliers to develop, implement, and analyze pricing strategies. The position will also support the Sr. Manager by providing meaningful insights and recommendations to ensure gross profit and margin targets. The position will develop processes and tools to analyze, measure and implement pricing initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to, the following; other duties may be assigned):
- Maintain Supplier Price Models and Evaluate Margin and GP dollar impact of pricing decisions
- Evaluate Program Effectiveness and perform ongoing DNSV Impact Analysis
- Analyze profit margins and identify opportunities to enhance margins
- Analyze current price structures and provide recommendations during price increase and new item supplier negotiations
- Lead Deal Level/Size Mix Analysis for respective portfolio
- Support Sr Manager at monthly Revenue Management meetings with suppliers
- Lead price support reconciliations with suppliers and resolve any disputes
- Support Sr Manager with hard coded pricing and account profile reviews
- Hard coding, financials and clearing pricing screens
- Manual Over-Ride Review and Reporting
- Complete new item, repack, and duplicate code setups including validation
- Input price structures and price supports into NPT tool
- Management and communication of all price changes to PWS Sales, Trade Development, CA Pricing and Accounting.
- Liaison with Accounting to address price blocks, clearing accounts and retroactive supports
- Maintain all price support trackers
- A four-year degree in Financeor Accounting is preferred
- In addition, 3 plus years offinancial analysis and forecasting experience
- Advanced proficiency inMicrosoft Office products including advanced excel skills
- ERP proficiency
- Strong analytical andproblem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability toinfluence across the organization
- Excellent communication,relationship-building, and people skills.
- Strong team player; ability tomulti-task
- Strong Organizational skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel assigned
to this classification.