iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Director Digital Demand Generation leader is responsible for building and driving the digital demand generation strategy that creates marketing pipeline contribution to support the business and sales strategy. You have extensive experience with driving pipeline contribution in a SaaS based selling model across all customer segments (Large Enterprise, commercial and SMB). The digital demand programs targeted to the Global 2000 accounts will be through Account Based Marketing and Account Based Selling approaches. The demand programs will create a flow of leads based on user personas for new customer acquisition, customer retention and expansion workstreams across each stage of their journey. The Digital Demand leader will collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Content Strategy, Field/Partner Marketing, Sales and Operations functions on strategy, messaging, program tactics and timing of campaigns.
- Lead, build, drive campaigns for new business, expansion, customer retention
- Expert Level at Salesforce - including Campaigns, integrations with marketing platforms, APIs, Apex, and all integration related admin functions
- Expert Level at SEO, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Linkedin Ads
- Expert Level at ROI for digital campaigns and demand gen
- Expert Level of demand generation landscape and vendors
- Expert Level at Web analytics tools
- Advanced Level at Wordpress, including integrations with forms and other plugins
- Own lead scoring and lead nurture program
- Manage and plan demand generation program budget
- Own, report and make recommendations on programs to execute based on program lead & ROI dashboards
- Collaborates closely with Content Strategy, Product Marketing, Field/Partner Marketing teams
- Develop and monitor timelines and marketing calendar, to ensure cohesive, coordinated execution across the organization
- Manage vendor relationships, onboarding, administrative tasks, day-to-day communications, and traffic
- Keep a constant pulse on campaign performance, lead follow up and program optimization per channel and segment
- Monitor campaign funnel metrics and continuously improve on conversion rates
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure we are driving marketing attributed pipeline and revenue
- Providing clear direction to the design and content marketing team members on needed deliverables
- 7+ years in B2B enterprise demand marketing experience (SaaS)
- Minimum of 5 years experience using Salesforce, Marketing Automation, and MarTech Tools (ABM)
- Knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for digital, ABM and lead generation marketing
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to innovate and build functions from scratch
- Ability to create great collaboration with very diverse teams
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to new and existing accounts while interpreting complex information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others and prepare for emerging customer needs
- Highly motivated and results-oriented personality with strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree with a Marketing or Business focus Required
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas