Job Description Job #: 1025341
Title: Machine Operator/CNC (2nd shift)
Length: 1 year contract to hire
Location: Hudson, OH
Apex Systems is seeking a highly skilled Industrial Machine Operator/CNC for a large manufacturing company located in Hudson, OH. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door with an industry leader. As Machine Operator/CNC, you will operate a large machine that does precision tapping, drilling and fabrication of large metal cabinets. These cabinets/metal panels will be used for electrical engineers to assemble hardware to the finished panel.,
Must have (Experience as a Machine Operator
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
- Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals
- Precise with tools and wiring
- Ability to lift 50LBS or more
Required Soft Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Show up on time.
- Be on your feet for 10 hours/day and Ability to work on your feet for 9 hours a day.
- Required): 3+ years Exp
- Industrial Control Panel Assembly Experience or an Electrical background
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Ability to take a schematic/drawing and use a machine to cut holes and taps.
- Perform task/duties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Have the ability to learn and take on new responsibilities as needed.
- Operate a large CNC machine used to automate mechanical work such as; tapping, drilling, cut outs and fabrication of large metal panels
- Performs necessary sheet metal work, utilizing tools to meet the specifications.
- Fabricate small brackets and protective covers
- Controls project materials from time of issuance to completion of the project.
- Operates nameplate, wire cutting, and wire making machines.
High School Diploma (Required)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] -6178.