CNC Set-up Operator
- Set up and run Okuma, Mori-Seiki and Doosan CNC lathe
- Ability to change fixtures and tooling
- Ability to run multiple machines
- Cycle time improvement
- Inspection and measurement of machined components
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Experience with dual turret machines a plus
- A minimum of three (3) years setting up CNC machining.
- Ability to interpret blueprint/drawing specifications and GD&T.
- Applied experience with various inspection methods (hand gages, CMM, etc.)
- Basic computer skills for email.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routings, use shop math, and use various hand held measuring tools.
- General Safety.
- Quality System Awareness.
- Forklift operation
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required.
- Frequently lift 11- 50 lbs.
- Frequently bends, twists & turns, reach lower than knee, push and pull, squat and kneel.
- Continuously stands through 8 hour shift.
- Lifts above shoulder occasionally.
- Must be able to operate lift truck – climb on and off truck, steer and use hand operated levers to control.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety Glasses and Ear Plugs must be worn at all times when in the plant.
- Work performed in a Plant environment.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned