F & B ATTENDANT/RUNNER
Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn’t any ordinary workplace; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Food & Beverage Attendant/Runner with Bowlero Corp.
Do you love being active and on your feet—interacting with people and surrounded by all the action? Our Food & Beverage Attendants/Runners play an important role in the culinary experience of our guests. They take and fulfill food and drink orders (sometimes liaising with a lane server/captain, sometimes going directly to the guest) and do their part to help maintain the overall cleanliness of the center and ensure the guest experience is the absolute best it can be.
Essential Duties: Get a glimpse of all you’ll experience as one of our Food & Beverage Attendants/Runners
know your orders
- Sometimes you’ll be taking and delivering food & beverage orders directly from customers; other times you’ll be liaising between kitchen and a lane server. You’ll make accuracy your mission and speedy, friendly delivery your top priority
guide the guest
- Learn our menu backwards and forwards and be knowledgeable about all our current promos and weekly specials. Got a favorite menu item? Let your guests know!
WORK THE REGISTER
- Accurately ring sales for all Food & Beverage at the counter and follow our cash control procedures
keep it clean
- Help keep the seating, food service, and dining areas clean and organized, bussing tables around the lanes and concourse areas and returning dishes to the kitchen
- Clean and organize bar, cooking, and service areas, washing, rinsing, and sterilizing bar ware, dishes, utensils, and other equipment
- Ensure that all laneside areas have been properly washed/sanitized prior to turnover
- Promote responsible alcohol sales and service and comply with all local regulations
who you are
You’re attuned to the needs of our guests, possessing a high level of customer service savvy and well-developed interpersonal skills. Solid communication skills are a must—and you’ve got those too. You know what it means to be a team player and you can multitask with the best of them.
desired skills: Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our team
- HS Diploma or equivalent restaurant/hospitality experience
- Proven success in school/previous job experience
- Must meet the minimum age required by state law to serve alcohol
the Bowlero Corp team
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we’re bringing bowling to the world. We’re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn’t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.