Category (For Job Seekers)
14661 - ENC Turtle Lake WI USA - Turtle Lake, WI 54889 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Sanmina Turtle Lake, Wisconsin is a full-service plastic injection molding, electronics integration and design service facility. They have 50 injection molding machines and expertise with engineering-grade resins. Sanmina Turtle Lake has long standing business partnerships with both tool designers and manufacturers.
The Assembler is responsible for secondary operations associated with injection molded parts. The assembler then performs different tasks following various written and verbal instructions.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities
- Standing at a work station
- Reading and understanding work instructions
- Be able to run all secondary equipment,(sonic weld, pad print, automated assembly equipment and any other secondary equipment.)
- Visually and mechanically inspect parts and equipment with written and verbal instructions.
- Do all work as described in work instructions
- Clean work area.
- Work in other departments as needed
- Meet line throughput targets and quality goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10 hour Shifts
Education and Experience
High school education or GED.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.