Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
- Deliver feed in a safe, efficient and courteous manner while conforming to all applicable policies and procedures concerning delivery, quality assurance, quarantine and bio-security.
- Salvage feed from ranches as necessary
- Maintain Driver Activity Logs and related paperwork as required by Feedmill Management, also use of XARA System
- Keep Dispatch Foreperson advised of any problems arising on the ranches that could affect feed delivery
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and document any and all problems with the vehicle as well as keeping the assigned delivery truck clean
- Other duties as assigned to include cleaning up in and around the mill when needed
- Must have a Class A driver's license and an acceptable DMV record that conforms to FF policies
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of professional driving experience
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladders and do some pushing and pulling
- Must wear hard hats and safety glasses whenever out of vehicle, also coveralls and hairnets to adhere to Bio-security as needed
- Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in English, which includes reading and writing
- Must have basic math aptitude
- Must be able to work nights, overtime and holidays when necessary
- Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.