Responsibilities and Purpose
- Organize and sustain staffing within the facility.
- Understand Staffing Needs.
- Able to identify hard to fill roles and take actions to fill.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma RN or LPN License.
- Works well under pressure and on deadline for a large facility.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a long-term care environment preferred.
- Experience coordinating personnel schedules in LTC preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Excellent and effective communication and leadership skills.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.