We Are Hiring
Join our family of dedicated, highly skilled Medical/Surgical Registered Nurses at St. John Health System, Tulsa, Ok. In this fast-paced environment, each day will bring variety and excitement to your work!
Full-Time, Weekend Option (Will work three 12-hour shifts per week between Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
Med/Surg 11 East is a 28-bed medical surgical unit that is diverse in its patient population. This unique diversity allows for a broad learning opportunity, as it is not specifically driven towards one singular patient specialty. Additionally, this comprehensive patient population allows nursing staff the opportunity to care for multiple disease states, while absorbing a solid foundational knowledge-base that each nurse will carry with them throughout their nursing career. If you are looking for an excellent learning environment, backed by a dynamic team atmosphere, look no further!
Our nurses work together as a team and care for each other as family. Our associates are incredibly supportive of each other and are candid in their abilities knowing that they have a team standing behind them. As an Med Surg Registered Nurse of Ascension, you will enjoy flexible self-scheduling, a full benefits package that boasts affordable health coverage and generous PTO.
You will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Prefer one year of nursing experience in an acute care setting
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law“ poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)