The pay range for this position is $28-$31/hr.
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Obtain and administer prescribed medications and treatment in accordance with approved nursing techniques. Ensure patient’s chart is current.
- Observe resident and record significant conditions and reactions. Notify appropriate parties of resident’s change in condition and reaction to drugs, treatments and significant incidents.
- Take vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of residents.
- Keep resident’s family and physician informed of any changes in resident behavior, medications or conditions of health.
- Modify resident’s care plan, care directives, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Aide flow sheets in conjunction with resident’s changes in condition.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma Registered Nurse License.
- Up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
- One (1) or more years of experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care environment preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.