Responsibilities and Purpose
- Identifies infectious disease processes.
- Surveillance and epidemiologic investigation.
- Prevention and control of the transmission of infectious agents.
- Conducts educational activities to ensure the adoption of infection control practices.
- Supports multiple Directors of Nursing in homes throughout Oklahoma.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma RN or LPN License.
- Minimum 2 years infection prevention and control experience, preferably in a skilled nursing and long-term care environment
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to travel within the state of Oklahoma; some overnight stays required.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
Bridges Health strives for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and therapy facility management company with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.